Friday, May 16, 2008

sidra rubel & rama hughes

Photobucket

speaking of spider-man: my friend, sidra, (portrayed above as electro) wore this costume to a spider-man party that i hosted last year. yes, i am a super-geek. when spider-man 3 came out, we had a movie marathon with old and new spider-man cartoons sprinkled in there. it was over the top. i made favors for our friends. christine made amazing cupcakes. we all wore red and blue or spider-man clothes. none of this was embarrassing to me. sidra laughed though when she found my blueprints for the party; i had drawn out my plans for the party on three pages of the book. there were doodles of the cupcakes, the favors, the spider-buttons i was going to make. she grabbed a pencil and drew this portrait of me (below) on the last open spot on the page.

Photobucket

No comments: