Tuesday, August 14, 2007

jeannette langmead & ammon perry

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

jeannette (portrayed above) has "never tried to win anything" but she is well on her way to winning to the first ever portrait party contest with the help of newcomers like ammon (below).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

if anyone wants to give jeannette a run for her money, just do a portrait swap every day of the week for the rest of the month! (i think that's the only way to catch up.)

3 comments:

Steve said...

I hate her. I love her. I hate her. I love her. I hate her etc.

Stop me on a hate, please.

(Hate her for her brilliance of course. Love her for being an a pain in the ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSE.)

Jeannetto said...

And you want to marry me, also.

soulbrush said...

my favourite so far