Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Portrait Party in SchoolArts Magazine

The Portrait Party is featured this month in the April 2011 issue of SchoolArts Magazine!

If this is your first time visiting this site, I'm sad to say that it's not as happening as it used to be. The best online portrait parties can now be found at Julia Kay's Flickr page (for the general public) and at Art Ed 2.0 (for art teachers only). Of course, the very best portrait parties will happen at your school, in your living room, and wherever you have a chance to draw with a friend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the article. I am certainly a Portrait Party fan. Thanks for the inspiration.

melissa said...

It was awesome to see this idea in print, Rama. Hope life's been treating you well. We're still kickin' over at the portrait party moly x swap. Miss ya!

melissa said...

Rama-
So great to see you in print. We're still kickin' over at the molyx portrait site. Miss ya!

canvas artwork said...

like your work alot

Lars Käker said...

What an inspiring blog! When I was a child I had my own portrait party when my parents invited their friends for dinner. It was a boring time for kids so i took a sketchbook an drew little sketches. My parent´s friends were always very amused about me being a little artist. I will follow your blog from now on.

Please have a look at my own portraits at: http://www.portraits2null.blogspot.com/

Best regards - Lars