Tuesday, November 18, 2008

rama hughes & aileen level

Photobucket

i invited all the teachers at my school to a portrait party in the art room this week. i brought a lot of snacks and stayed pretty late to host it. aileen, the social studies teacher, is the only person who showed up though. darn. but, yay aileen. we drew anyway and had a good time eating chocolate and sharing teaching and travel stories. the following morning, almost everyone said they would come next time if i did it again. we'll see.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol..... dat is so sad :-(

Sarah y said...

I feel for you mr.Hughes at least you weren't alone if I could I would come!!!

Anonymous said...

Invite me next time and im there...

Anonymous said...

that's sad but maybe u chose a bad day fr it. If im invited...im totally there...

Anonymous said...

Maybe u chose a wrong day for it....but if im invited i am totally there